Miscellaneous Rumbles

It’s Cold Outside

Daddy says come in and get comfy...

Maybe tomorrow, we can go back outside!

My wife loves these guys...

They tend to explode if they freeze...Boom!

No brass monkeys that need to come indoors as well?

Yeah, it happens every year about this time.

They call it winter.

Well, it remains cold outside. 20F here tonight in Charleston, windy, ...frozen pipes the big risk.

Up in WNC, -??? whatever...frozen like a popsicle.

Storm Pandora on the way tomorrow...

Named Winter storms are now an Insurance company lobbying effort...like Hurricanes...in an effort to reduce Liability. Let's those more Northern suck up part of the risk the Southerners so enjoy...

Those four little guys in my picture from the other day "explode" if ever frozen solid. As my brain has exploded countless times over the last 3 months, and one of the herd already lost last year in January, I figured I would be Mother Hen this time around.

My experience with cold goes back to Milwaukee, -26F with -76F wind chills three weekends in a row our first Winter in January.

Alberta Clipper, White Out, Death...I remember all that...

But, you do become acclimated...Ha!

Tom and Jerry acclimated!!!

Well, it remains cold outside. 20F here tonight in Charleston, windy, ...frozen pipes the big risk.

Up in WNC, -??? whatever...frozen like a popsicle.

Storm Pandora on the way tomorrow...

Named Winter storms are now an Insurance company lobbying effort...like Hurricanes...in an effort to reduce Liability. Let's those more Northern suck up part of the risk the Southerners so enjoy...

Those four little guys in my picture from the other day "explode" if ever frozen solid. As my brain has exploded countless times over the last 3 months, and one of the herd already lost last year in January, I figured I would be Mother Hen this time around.

My experience with cold goes back to Milwaukee, -26F with -76F wind chills three weekends in a row our first Winter in January.

Alberta Clipper, White Out, Death...I remember all that...

But, you do become acclimated...Ha!

Tom and Jerry acclimated!!!

– Twangmeisternyc

Here in the southwest tip of BC, we've been 'suffering' through one 'Pineapple Express' after another. The next one this coming weekend should signal the end of our 'winter', not that we even had one this year......but hey......it's not like I'm complaining after having lived in Thunder Bay.

Register Sign in to join the conversation