Pickups

Dynasonic - Humbuckers

Have we seen this? Looks like quite an option for Stock-Streamliners or 5120 users

well, that's interesting. i wonder if the bobbin/coil has the same dimensions as a real Dyna.

Very nice! You can get something similar from the Duncan Custom Shop, and TV Jones has humbucker surrounds that fit his Filtertron sized DeArmond-alikes.

They also come in a Solid Body version with shorter rods. Fits a Les Paul IMHO

The video description of both videos say that they stayed true to the original construction wise. Just in a humbucker format

I saw those too, think they're are in Greece, plus the price was ok. AND you don't have to piss around with bits of foam to adjust the height. Other manufacturers should have looked at this before now, no rocket science involved

Now I am thinking to get a Streamliner

I saw those too, think they're are in Greece, plus the price was ok. AND you don't have to piss around with bits of foam to adjust the height. Other manufacturers should have looked at this before now, no rocket science involved

– Vince_Ray

Holy crap, they're downright cheap if you're in Europe, compared to any other DeArmond wannabe anyway..! https://gabojo.com/

SD did that first. I think he called his HB sized dynas "dynabuckers." I've got a pair sitting here, still haven't found the right guitar to try them in. MD

What an upgrade those "Dynabuckers" would be in one of those inexpensive (downright cheap uses) Ibanez Artcore archtops. Would drop right in too.

Register Sign in to join the conversation