Pedals

Tony Sims sharing a non gretsch, strat blues demo of the Fluid Driv…

Mr. Tony Sims, a man of many talents and killer strat tones, doing a fantastic demo of the Detroit Casket Fluid Drive, my overdrive swan song and soul mate to the brain preamp. He was at one time fighting up the ladder of blues championships, winning Guitar Center blues finalist titles.. but for the most part is gun for hire on guitar, as well as singer, composer, pianist and worship director at a church in atlanta. He surprised me this weekend by making a vid about his nocturne fluid drive. Excellent surprise and worthy of sharing.

always good when the player has had some time to fool with the pedal a bit before making a video...tony's a fine player and was obviously very familiar with the pedal...lot's of great tones

another nice nocturne pedal!

good stuff

cheers

always good when the player has had some time to fool with the pedal a bit before making a video...tony's a fine player and was obviously very familiar with the pedal...lot's of great tones

another nice nocturne pedal!

good stuff

cheers

– neatone

thnx Neatone, Tony is a showman through and through. Here is his Guitar Center national finalist performance

I love the coloring of the sound it produces. Another hit, Tavo!

I love the coloring of the sound it produces. Another hit, Tavo!

– Suprdave

thanks Dave! Its been out for over a year though. I worked extra hard to make it something that gretsch players would find super versatile and also something that got even better when used with preamplifers and boosts... Scratching my head why its been such an uphill climb. Especially with the tubescreamer kids :)

"That's what I love about it".

I love how he said that after clicking it on and off at the beginning. This pedal sounds great and does exactly what all of the other drive pedals claim to do but usually don't.

sounds really good and really kinds the basic tone of the guitar!

black friday sale happening on.. well black friday.. whatever day that is..

that sounds really, really good. i especially like the tone contour stuff...he almost sounded like a Telecaster at one point. i'm not much on overdrives, but i could use the heck out of that thing. i'd love to spend an hour or two running it through its available range.

Register Sign in to join the conversation