Pedals

Reverb fans-try an EL PESCADORO!

My new favorite pedal. Lovely old timey big tank Chess Records style reverb. I use it with my Atomic Brain for my current favorite sound. But it also has it’s own pre-amp, the Jr Barnyard built in to the other half, which is also a cool texture.

Bunch of kool stompers there -- no one really knows how many boutique pedal makers there are... new ones all the time.

Tavo's stuff is top notch and his customer service is impeccable.

Tavo's stuff is top notch and his customer service is impeccable.

– Suprdave

This is true. He’s also very clever.

I've had mine for a couple months, and I gotta say it stays on 90% of the time. The JB side is the cas meow with my Epi Joe pass with flatwounds. I junked the original PU's and put a Bennedato in the neck, 50's Gibson HB in the bridge. It's a sound I been chasing a long while.The reverb is in a 50/50 battle with my Flint, both really cool verb's ,with the El Pesc doing two really out the the pocket things none of my other pedals do. Very cool pedal all 'round.

This is true. He’s also very clever.

– Bob Howard

and suave and sophisticated!!

haha...be good t! stay safe

cheers

ps- been enjoyin the grez/nocturne guitar pics...beauties!

pss- that's a great pedalboard bh!! enjoy

OK, I'll get one.

– Proteus

I knew this would happen. You should, though.

The best things about the Nocturne pedals is that they are built and tested with the kind of rigs we all play and the type of music many here play. Matching your pedals to your guitar amp and style are important

Register Sign in to join the conversation