Pedals

New Boss Waza Craft in line Tuner Pedal

I just took delivery of a new Boss Waza Craft in line Tuner. I got an open box deal for 140 USD (a fifty dollar discount), and it looks mint. It is one more piece of studio gear, towards my nearly complete home recording studio. Here's a picture, I finally figured out how to embed a picture hosted on a remote site. The Boss Waza Craft Tuner is MIJ to exacting specifications for unprecedented tuning accuracy. I was going to to buy the next model down, the Boss TU-3, but this open box Waza Craft unit popped up for the same price.

Great tuner I used one for three years, I like the 500ma accessory outlet on back!

The only reason I didn't move it to my new acoustic pedal board is that the HX stomp already has a very good tuner built in.

No picture there?

"Unprecedented tuning accuracy" seems like a bold claim.

Tell me how you like the streaming display.

I think the difference between the TU-3 and TU-3W is the quality of the buffer and the ability to switch from buffered true-bypass?

"Unprecedented tuning accuracy" seems like a bold claim.

– Sandy

Yeah, I thought so too, but I do like this tuner with its MIJ pedigree. It seems like a good quality item, and I'm glad to have it.

Tell me how you like the streaming display.

I think the difference between the TU-3 and TU-3W is the quality of the buffer and the ability to switch from buffered true-bypass?

– hammerhands

I love the display! I like that it is blue and green instead of red and green, it's easier on the eyes. The streaming blue is a nice touch, it shows the direction that the note needs to be tuned. The Buffer has been thoroughly redesigned and is superior to the Buffer on the original TU-3. Apparently the Buffer helps to eliminate line loss through your effects chain. That's the way I understand it, please correct me if I am wrong. The new TU-3w has a True Bypass switch that the older TU-3 units don't have.

Register Sign in to join the conversation