Pedals

Here ya go!

By popular demand

Proud to be the third post here even tho I only use 2 pedals. Stlll pls also consider moving Other Equipment up under Other Amps?? It just gets lost way down there.... also Bass section is a graveyard... to me basses can just go in other guitars. Just my tedious 2 cents.

Yay us! Thankysir.

And I just now wrote a mini review of the Effectrode PC-2A compressor in another thread. Maybe I should move it here.

Yay us! Thankysir.

And I just now wrote a mini review of the Effectrode PC-2A compressor in another thread. Maybe I should move it here.

– Proteus

Yeah move it here!

I have a box full of pedals, maybe I’ll now be inspired to try them.

Ha ha! We're at the VERY BOTTOM of the forum list.

"OK, you guys can have your own room! It's in the shed on the back of the garage, you'll have to clean out the snakeskins, rats' nests, and dead raccoons. And look...PUT THE LAWNMOWER back in after your meetings. I don't want to have to tell you twice. And KEEP IT DOWN out there. You see this 24-guage extension cord from the garage? THAT'S IT. That's what you get for power. Overload it, blow a fuse, game over. The cops come JUST ONCE, and I'm padlockin' it. OK, have fun!"

My mother in-law has been looking at some new pedals. Should she go with the Vive or the Wirk?

The top one, whichever it is. Whatever one's gender, one would not want to slip and come down hard on the upper structure of the lower example.

"OK, you guys can have your own room! It's in the shed on the back of the garage, you'll have to clean out the snakeskins, rats' nests, and dead raccoons. And look...PUT THE LAWNMOWER back in after your meetings. I don't want to have to tell you twice. And KEEP IT DOWN out there. You see this 24-guage extension cord from the garage? THAT'S IT. That's what you get for power. Overload it, blow a fuse, game over. The cops come JUST ONCE, and I'm padlockin' it. OK, have fun!"

– Proteus

LMAO!!!!

– Proteus

Right below the former bottom...Drums. At last we drummers have someone to look down on.

Could always start a Gretsch Woodwinds section for bottom of the list. I can see the cobwebs already.

Could always start a Gretsch Woodwinds section for bottom of the list. I can see the cobwebs already.

– lx

And let’s not forget the accordions.

This pedal topic made me remember a story from my years working in a music store. A rather famous Norwegian guitar player dropped by the store before his gig in town, asking me if I had a "CLEAN-pedal". I laughed and replied, "no, but I do have a volume pedal for acoustic guitar", while putting this one on the counter.

– lx

Not technically a "wood"wind. But, is this the first post for that section?

– Olivia Anne

Totally! That and the Gretsch musical comb.

– Olivia Anne

Not by a long shot, Sis...

Link

Not by a long shot, Sis...

Link

– Tartan Phantom

Damned! I should learn that I just NEVER am gonna out cool cousin Tartan. Very well "played," Sir. Now, you're making me miss the "Roundup I'm gonna miss because it was moved" even more. Love ya. OA

You only need three:

– Billy Zoom

Register Sign in to join the conversation