Other Guitars

Yours for 150K

High craftsmanship, low taste.

This one is a little less expensive, LOL

There's a YouTube video covering the Dragon Super 400. It was handcrafted by master luthier; Bruce Kunkel, who was a builder for Gibson. Evidently he's semi-retired and just focuses on unique one-off models now.

He spent 2 years working on that particular guitar.

Found the video, it’s kinda interesting. At the end the builder of the Dragon actually plays the guitar.

Whoa Nelly! That's a heck of a lot of Chinese menu embossed into wood! While I can appreciate the time and effort that it took to make this super ornate instrument, I go along with the consensus that it just "isn't my cup of tea".

Two years in the making, and I would have preferred the instrument in its original form. I'm not a big fan of this type of thing, but somewhere out there, is an investor itching to drop a buck fifty $K, on Bruce Lee's guitar!

Whoa Nelly! That's a heck of a lot of Chinese menu embossed into wood! While I can appreciate the time and effort that it took to make this super ornate instrument, I go along with the consensus that it just "isn't my cup of tea".

Two years in the making, and I would have preferred the instrument in its original form. I'm not a big fan of this type of thing, but somewhere out there, is an investor itching to drop a buck fifty $K, on Bruce Lee's guitar!

– Wade H

I agree. The original Super 400 wasn't broke and didn't need fixing, 2 days or 2 years worth of fixing. PT Barnum's expression will probably apply here.

Register Sign in to join the conversation