Other Guitars

What guitar is Charlie Brown playing ?

The Peanuts gang singing a Journey song? Oh, the humanity....

I think it's a Harmony or maybe a Kay...

Charlie's a pretty good singer too.

I would guess one of the wacky Japanese import brands like Tiesco if it only had more pickups.

At least Snoopy's playing a doghouse bass.

I call fakery! Schroeder, being the classical purist that he is, would NEVER stoop so low as to play Jonathan Cain's piano parts on a Journey tune. "Bohemian Rhapsody" is more believable, since the piano parts (and for that matter the harmonic structure and textures) are firmly in the Romantic tradition of Liszt and Chopin.

Clearly a Film Student showing their Professor or potential Employers that they can Edit and Sync, as well as match Content between genres...

Great Job, even if a few Copyrights have been violated...

YouTube pays but this guy is worth more than that...

The HR was a good start, but the tailpiece isn't right. I think it's either a CF100E or a rare cutaway J160E. He refinned it, of course, after Pigpen mucked up the original finish.

The weird thing is... it's got 6 tuners... but only four strings.

I am a kid at heart... that was AWESOME.

The HR was a good start, but the tailpiece isn't right. I think it's either a CF100E or a rare cutaway J160E. He refinned it, of course, after Pigpen mucked up the original finish.

The weird thing is... it's got 6 tuners... but only four strings.

– JimR56

Damn the bridge/tailpiece is wrong Maybe a custom build then. He is Charlie Brown after all.

I think Charlie Brown is known for his hard string breaking shredding. Either that or he's doing a Paganini style trick.

CF100E was the first thing that popped into my mind to.

Celebrate!!!

– Kevin Frye

Another one with six tuners and four strings!! Oh well, they seem to be having a good time.

Register Sign in to join the conversation