Other Guitars

What do you give the guitarist who has everything?

"Presumably the digital clock would indicate 'Time to Rock' or perhaps to illustrate the Far Eastern technology."

LOL

Sets of Strings.

some good music

No such thing. By definition, "Everything" is always at least one more guitar, amp or pedal than a guitarist currently has.

Ok, bring on the cartoons folks!

A partner who never questions your gear acquisitions!

Vicodin & vodka, the same as the rest of us.

Is there such a thing? I haven't met a guitar player that had everything they want.

A little time to realize it never gets better than his first good guitar and decent amp - and the better he got technically, the less fun he had.

A little time to realize it never gets better than his first good guitar and decent amp - and the better he got technically, the less fun he had.

– Proteus

God yes. My blonde Tele and Selmer Thunderbird 50.

– Proteus

Surprisingly accurate, at least in my case, for a somewhat arbitrary declaration. '65 Country Gent and '63 Bandmaster. I don't think I've ever gotten quite the bright, articulate, bell-like tone from any combination of guitar and amp since. I nailed it 27 years ago and have been chasing my tail since.

Register Sign in to join the conversation