Other Guitars

There is an easy version of EVERY chord!

Chords are the foundation of everything we do on the guitar and any guitar tip that helps people learn chords faster is welcome.

You MUST know chords. But it can be difficult for beginner guitarists to get comfortable making chord shapes. The chord shapes can feel so foreign and unusual, and contorting their fingers into such unfamiliar patterns can be very difficult for beginners. They simply haven’t developed the control and dexterity in their fingers yet.

I vividly remember struggling with chords and looking back, though I LOVED music, I think the main reason I stuck at it is probably just that I was young and had lots of free time to practice. Visit best essay writing service.

If I was trying to learn guitar now, as a husband, father of young children and small business owner, it would be much harder to find that time.

With that in mind, this guitar tip is a massive timesaver and frustration-preventer.

An enigma, in a conspiracy, wrapped up in a mystery!

Here’s a cool fact that most beginner guitarists don’t know: There is an easy version of EVERY chord. This isn’t always clear to beginners which often means they try to tackle unsuitable chords. (It’s really not necessary, there are easy guitar chords that you should use to make things easier for yourself.) I call these easy versions ‘stepping-stone’ chords and they are a cornerstone of my teaching philosophy. Stepping stone chords allow beginner guitarists to progress quickly, have fun and increase their chances of successfully learning the guitar. There is no downside.

charleston sc concrete

Register Sign in to join the conversation