Other Guitars

The Nocturne Rooster guitar in ancient Sinker Redwood. Its a thing …

WOW!

– 6stringcowboy

I'm excited about itDreamed of this long before pedals.

Thumbs up tavo! Looks great and bet it sounds awesome Time to tell ye olde Setz‘ about it. after the pedals he needs the guitar too Has buzz campbell tried it out yet?

I want one. Just when I thought I was done buying guitars along comes this one. I would want either a Roostertron or a T90 in the bridge and a T'Armond in the neck. It may take a decade for me to save enough to buy one but it's always good to have something to strive for.

Cool,all the best with them sir!

thanks for taking a look guys and the well wishes.. if I've overlooked any questions please slap me.

forgot buddyhollywood.. here's a pick of the thin sinker redwood tops before we hide them

Thumbs up tavo! Looks great and bet it sounds awesome Time to tell ye olde Setz‘ about it. after the pedals he needs the guitar too Has buzz campbell tried it out yet?

– ChimingBell

@chimingbell I dont see Setzer ever playing anything that Gretsch didnt make for him. They are meant for eachother and when I think Gretsch I think Brian Setzer first. I'd would be fun though if he was here in town at Surf Dog Records and he wanted to give it a try? :)

Buzz Campbell is the sideman to Lee Rocker so he as well is sticking to his Gretsch guitars but thankfully uses my preamps and amplifier.

That's a great looking guitar Tavo and I bet it sounds tremendous.

Your array of products gets more impressive all the time. This guitar looks terrific!

Another reason to crash the Roundups.

Seriously, I'd love to take one on a test drive. Mwah!

Register Sign in to join the conversation