Other Guitars

The New Continuing Dipinto Galaxie 4 Los Straitjackets Thread Live …

You should know I don't remember anything, Tavo. WHO are you, again?

I do remember that post, Tavo. You claimed to have some friends who were on tour with him or who rode in a cab with him or somesuchnonsense. At least that is what I recall.

Hope to have these Novak pickups installed in my new American Pro Jag soon. just waiting on the bridge from England.

A Mastery? That bridge will cost almost as much as the guitar did.

I personally don't see a problem with bridges costing a significant portion of the price of a guitar - assuming they improve the instrument to a commensurate proportion.

I think the record for a Tru-Arc is 350.00. That went on a 1953 Les Paul in Paris, and it had to be such a Low Rider the tooling and jigs had to be destroyed during the grinding.

A Mastery? That bridge will cost almost as much as the guitar did.

– Ric12string

a Candy apple red American Pro Jag guitar price $1550 street, a mastery bridge is $190. I bought a better version w proper vintage steel barrels w modern 9.5" radius for $97 in the UK (prot needs to come up w a retrofit)

https://reverb.com/item/639...

Oh, okay. I thought all of this was for your DiPinto.

Oh, okay. I thought all of this was for your DiPinto.

– Ric12string

ya my last dipinto had the full shebang from Mastery. I hated the ricky bridge from mastery sorry to say, but the vibrato was worth every penny compared to the stock one, just not worth that many pennies on the import dipinto and would be best served on a new american built dipinto :). fwiw..The earlier sunburst ash model had the set posts so it was great dropping the tru-arc on it. I will eventually work my way to that bullion gold USA Galaxy II. Thats a dream.

Register Sign in to join the conversation