Other Guitars

The New Continuing Dipinto Galaxie 4 Los Straitjackets Thread Live …

Eddie once had a drive pedal but he wasn't sure why he connected it. I thought it would create a bit of bloom, he said. But he looked very puzzled at it.

When Eddie misplaced the cable tip mentioned in the rundown, I got a message. I thought he'd tossed away the cable long time ago but no. He actually asked if I could get him a new cable tip. He left it in an amp in the deep south. Jayce Mumford from Australia had to help me out since that was the only country where extra tips could be found.

It would be nice to see if anyone else is making these because Jodavi is apparently no longer manufacturing them.

Eddie once had a drive pedal but he wasn't sure why he connected it. I thought it would create a bit of bloom, he said. But he looked very puzzled at it.

– Geoff_Vane

I have friends that were stage hands at the shows, he used the Durham sex drive boost, and knows exactly what its for.To compensate for the plastic response of reissue PCB built fender amps.

ps. @Vince ..the latest news entertainment is sharing that hillary died and a body double has taken her place, its awesome.

You should move here to our circus. Some guys even have clown nose buttons on their guitars.

Wait --- wasn't that "died and replaced by a body double" thing already used with Paul McCartney?

HA! I love this forum. You have such a unique sense of humour Tavo. Just hope that IS Eddie behind the mask and not a body double. The tricks give it away, how the hell does he do that? Maybe Hilary should get a wrestling mask

Wait --- wasn't that "died and replaced by a body double" thing already used with Paul McCartney?

– Parabar

this just in, Elton John found guilty of impersonating first lady

@Vince, that's the whole point of living aye mate?

No thanks on that one. The colored knobs just look stupid with a natural guitar.

I like it. Totally wrong. So that's good.

No thanks on that one. The colored knobs just look stupid with a natural guitar.

– Ric12string

ya but youre a hippy mountain guy, not a so cal cat. Plus I think you miss that from an artistic perspective, it reminds us of childrens wood blocks. Also if you were ever into the 80's shreddy van halen stuff like I was for a season, Jason Becker was a champ.. Still is even as a quadraplegic today, in a new way. Before the change of life he had this sig model, I wanted really bad

ps. Carvin did a tribute

Register Sign in to join the conversation