Other Guitars

The herd gets bigger again!

What pickup are you fixing to install? And how about a matte coagulated blood finish?

What pickup are you fixing to install? And how about a matte coagulated blood finish?

– Strummerson

Matte coagulated blood finish?

Whatever happened to wine red?

It’s getting close to completion. There were a few snags on this one but I figured them out. Had to go black as there was a lot of burn through on the ply top from the previous attempt someone made to fix it. I ended up going black nitro with a slightly ‘distressed’ look (kind of a standard finish for me as I’m lazy). Had to rebuild part of the headstock and coax the top back together at the butt of the guitar from water damage. She’s far from perfect but at least it’s not a basket case anymore

Thank you for your service from all of us basket cases out here. You done good.

Looking good. P90, eh? That thing should RAWK!

Very nice. The slightly distressed black gives it a 'Wartime Special' vibe.

Will you painting Faux binding on the F-Holes? It almost begs for it. Red or White would work, if you ask me.

Very nice! I can't wait to hear it!

Very nice! I didn’t know you resurrected guitars yourself, too.

Just need to sort out some kinks. It’s a Ratrod which is typical of my restorations but it’s super fun to play!

Good for you!

Looks like it would have a great, raw tone...

Phenomenal. Seems like a very soulful instrument, if that makes any sense.

I love these project threads. Very nice work. Looks like playing guitar isn't your only talent.

Nice work Paul, it turned out great.

Plus 1 on what Caliban335 said.

Plus 1 on what Caliban335 said.

– Baba Joe

Plus 2! "Oh yeah!" rang through my head when I saw it in all it's completed glory!!!

Nice job Paul, that must've been a cool challenge and lots of fun.

Nice save! (Hockey analogy)

Register Sign in to join the conversation