Other Guitars

The GOLD RUSH

Hollowbody just completed tvjones Unwaxed pickups a bit smaller then 6120

It’s got a bit of falcon, roundup and Bigsby to the design

What do you do with these beauties once you’ve made them?

– Hipbone

Keep and play them I need to sell a few but it’s hard letting go

– Hipbone

– mvpgretsch

when you DO have a need to sell one like this, what is a ballpark figure? Asking for a "friend" grin. One of my businesses for years, it seems to have everything I need in a guitar!

when you DO have a need to sell one like this, what is a ballpark figure? Asking for a "friend" grin. One of my businesses for years, it seems to have everything I need in a guitar!

– RCgold

2200.00 for this one

2200.00 for this one

– mvpgretsch

Would that, COULD that include shipping? Where are you located? You put my initial on it and I AM an old Alaskan! Don't want to upset the wife too much!

2200.00 for this one

– mvpgretsch

Well, what do you know, I checked your profile, I could come down to CA and pick it up when the weather permits!

2200.00 for this one

– mvpgretsch

IF you decide to sell it to me (us) I would pay you NOW and relie on you to store (and play it) until I can get there??

IF you decide to sell it to me (us) I would pay you NOW and relie on you to store (and play it) until I can get there??

– RCgold

Your in Washington? I can ship it for 50.00 as well I take pay pal let me know my email is mvpkoi@cs.com if you like to contact me there to

Your in Washington? I can ship it for 50.00 as well I take pay pal let me know my email is mvpkoi@cs.com if you like to contact me there to

– mvpgretsch

email sent with phone number included, Thanks!

Register Sign in to join the conversation