Other Guitars

Please excuse another thread about this but

Promote away Curt! You're a Master Jedi. I love the ending of that video. I just hope they planned it out before they did it.

I LOVE the purple hot rod finish you did on my 1968 Corvette. It's stellar!

Love the wrestling bit at the end. Heck, Curt. You ought to be proud! You do great work and the word is getting out.

So cool, congratulations! I like how he just chucks it on the floor at the end. Gee, I wonder what would have happened if the guy with the Les Paul did the same.

That has to be a satisfying feeling for you, Curt. Congratulations.

Never have heard of this band before. Too limited a sample to say if I like their music or not, but I am digging their suits.

That has to be a satisfying feeling for you, Curt. Congratulations.

Never have heard of this band before. Too limited a sample to say if I like their music or not, but I am digging their suits.

– Ric12string

Keep you ears open 'cause you'll be hearing more I'm sure.

Here's a larger sample.

Cool! You've earned the accolades. They even spelled your name correctly.

Congrats, Curt...and now you get to fix the the guitar he threw to the floor.

Congrats, Curt...and now you get to fix the the guitar he threw to the floor.

– Bob Howard

That guitar came through unscathed but a van load of other guitars will be here soon before the west coast shows.

Congrats, must be very validating for all your hard work.

That was pretty good, I like the ending! Congrats Curt!!! Reminds me that I need to send you some stuff

Very cool, Curt!

Maybe Sturgill Simpson will send you his Tele he slammed on SNL?

Congrats, Curt!!! It feels really good to see truly talented and deserving people see their work reach these kinds of levels.

More great work by you!! Rock on, my friend!

Curt,

You have every right to be proud. You are one of the best in your trade. Why not enjoy the accolades?

Steve

Keep you ears open 'cause you'll be hearing more I'm sure.

Here's a larger sample.

– Curt Wilson

Based upon this admittedly small sample, I would say that they are most likely good at what they do, but that what they do is probably never going to be my favorite kind of music. There is a definite streak of punk in his vocals and guitar playing, which is somewhat attractive. But, the playing is a bit rougher than I would have hoped for and the pitch of his singing occasionally causes me to wince. Again, however, in moderate doses, I am sure that I could enjoy their performances.

Enjoy, sample, attractive....

Doood, you're sounding stiff!!

Wait til y'all see the B bender Les Paul he's doing for me.

"If you can do it, it ain't braggin'!" Take your bow, Curt.

Well deserved Curt! I'm more and more disappointed that I missed their Philly show. I hadn't heard anything about it until learning here on another post.

The guitar looks and sounds great!

I'm really digging the new Bash & Pop CD! I wonder if it's a record for longest time between debut and sophomore releases? It was about 22 years or so.

Tommy Stinson was the bass player for The Replacements as a teenager.

Congrats, Curt! Very cool !

Register Sign in to join the conversation