Other Guitars

Oh, Kent!

Here's another oddity

– Suprdave

It's obvious everywhere except the headstock that this was a six string guitar at one point, turned into a tenor. Odd, indeed, Dave.

Guyatone G-160T Telstar with GA-430 amp. Coolest Japanese guitar EVER!

Nice guitar. Here’s my modest Telestar.

I saw these two at GC today.

At $800, that's a bit too much for my blood.

He says he's going to sell the Eastwood 12, because honestly, how many 12s do you need?

And Furie is acquiring this one in the near future.

It's an Orpheus.

That Burns is very cool, your son has some good taste in guitars. Hey I need a 12 string, if he doesn't like the Burns let me know

That Burns is very cool, your son has some good taste in guitars. Hey I need a 12 string, if he doesn't like the Burns let me know

– Gretsch6123

He's selling the Eastwood Sidejack 12.

It's obvious everywhere except the headstock that this was a six string guitar at one point, turned into a tenor. Odd, indeed, Dave.

– crowbone

i have a Domino 335 copy on loan from a friend. He said it may need some work to get it playable.

Come to find out, all it needs is a new wiring harness, new pots and switches and the ability to install the aforementioned.

Sadly, I lack the skill or will to do that, so I've broken the bad news to him that fixing it would undoubtedly cost more than the guitar is worth.

Full disclosure: He used it to collect autographs. So it's covered in signatures. None of which are verifiable.

Is he looking to sell it?

My boys are, apparently, in collecting mode.

Hey Crow, how does the Kent guitar in the original post sound? I've got my eyes on one I can get for a good deal.

Hey Crow, how does the Kent guitar in the original post sound? I've got my eyes on one I can get for a good deal.

– Otter

Hey Otter,

I can't speak of golden clean tones or anything like that because both boys play through heavily effect laden chains, but it does sound good from what they are playing, and they don't mind the feel of them, either.

Register Sign in to join the conversation