Other Guitars

NGD x 2!!!!

How often do two new guitars arrive on the same freakin’ day??? 1st, a Rickenbacker 660/12...

...and then, my Telemecasticizer from the Mod Shop.

Gonna call it a good day!

And to completely ice that cake, my 5 Tru-Arcs came today too.

Sammy happy guy!!!!

Well I'd call this a most wonderful day. Enjoy!

You need 4 hands!

Play them in excellent health!

Congrats, Sam!

To think I knew you when you were a...drummer.

Congrats on some great guitars. Are the TA's Serpentune?

Happy New Stuff Day, Sammy! Enjoy!

Thanks very much, everybody! NJBob, a couple are Serpentunes, others not.

How often do two new guitars arrive on the same freakin’ day??? 1st, a Rickenbacker 660/12...

– tubwompus

Worth having a WIDE NECK like my kool Rick 650 conversion. I had this done since I wanted the maple board, bigger frets and buckers. Plenty of jangle outta that bridge bucker btw. Got a few extra 600 series guards in different colors if ya need any

I like them both, but wow, that Tele stands out! Congrats

I wanna be in this band!

Enjoy!

Oh yeah!

Congrats! Those are sweet!

Tell us more about the Tele. Any specs that stand out for you? It looks awesome.

And congrats on your new guitars day.

Something burning a hole in your pocket there, bud?

Congratulations to you, dude. You easily win the contest of all of my drummer friends who owns the most guitars! And yours are cooler than anyone else's too. Enjoy them.

Congratulations to you, dude. You easily win the contest of all of my drummer friends who owns the most guitars! And yours are cooler than anyone else's too. Enjoy them.

– Ric12string

Hey! I resemble that remark!

– Ric12string

Lol I’m officially guitarded. I actually have every guitar that I’ve ever wanted.

Congrats Tub,two crackers ya got there sir!

*To answer Caliban335...

Well lemme see... Composite fretboard radius, vintage 50’s neck contour, 4th gen. Noiseless pickups (they actually got the high-end back with the 4th gen’s. I have a matching Strat and it’s 4th gen.’s are ultra-glassy.)

Register Sign in to join the conversation