Other Guitars

NGD-Fender limited edition 50s Stratocaster

An absolute old school beauty.

Alnico 3 pups. Low output.

Sounds like my youth and my future.

Just outa the box so my playing is outa the box too. I had fun and will do some better renderings with some woodshedding in between

Looks and sounds good. Congrats

That looks like fun! Congrats! Funny, as Baba Joe knows, I just missed purchasing a similar Strat (Daphne Blue, 50's model) at one of the local guitar shows. A guy had just purchased it right before we walked up to the booth, or it would have gone home with me. They are nice guitars!

Very nice Eyerish, I just bought a new Strat last week. Yours is a dandy, you went old school, I went new. It looks you have a lot of fun ahead, I've been playing mine almost non-stop. Congrats!

Is that Fiesta Red?

– Enis Penvy

Yep with gold hatdware and just for fun it has American vintage 56s.

Alnico 3 and low output just like Fender introduced in 56

Thanks all she is a blast.

Congrats sir!

Those limited edition Fiesta Red Strats are such a great package with the tweed case an'all,i very nearly bought one myself ,only i went with a AVR52 Tele as i already had a 54 Strat,but i'm still interested in these and the Classic Player 60's Strat in Sonic Blue!

Hmm....Fiest Red, gold hardware, maple neck...time to get working on you Shadows material.

I used to have an 87 Strat Plus in that color. She's beautiful. Enjoy.

Hmm....Fiest Red, gold hardware, maple neck...time to get working on you Shadows material.

– Afire

Yeppers this is my hank

I used to have an 87 Strat Plus in that color. She's beautiful. Enjoy.

– Enis Penvy

My 88 plus was white a fiesta would have been great

Very nice Eyerish, I just bought a new Strat last week. Yours is a dandy, you went old school, I went new. It looks you have a lot of fun ahead, I've been playing mine almost non-stop. Congrats!

– Wade H

Burst, blocks and a hum.

I like

– Wade H

Burst, blocks and a hum.

I like

Register Sign in to join the conversation