Other Guitars

my Rick annoucement

Could be a first -- working on a deal to have what may be world's first Rickenbacker b-bender. Of course benders are long associated with those F-word guitars, but I"m so over them. That Les Paul Special b bender I had was pretty cool. So 2 of my 3 current 650s have to go to finance the project. Still will keep you all informed. 2019 shaping up to be epic year for Demented Projects. Going to be unveiling a new tweaked up 6-12 doubleneck pretty soon.

would this be a 330/360, then? at least the installation would be simpler than a Tele.

It would be another 650 or the rarely seen 220 solid body which has a bolt on neck. Been going over spex with a guy about it. Just gotta find a 220 Hamburg maple board model. I also think I'd get less grief from Rick purists about carving up a $1000 solid body than one of the classic models, which I don't use anyway.

I’d love to swing by and see those Ric’s, just so I can follow all of this.

I’d love to swing by and see those Ric’s, just so I can follow all of this.

– Bob Howard
  1. Hey man anytime -- the 650 par-tay rolls on w/ crazed sparkle, and the second largest frets Stu Mac offers. But for the bender still leaning towards a 220... just can't find one right now.

I recently purchased a 650E on a whim. It is a great little guitar and I like the neck.

You got the kool gold harware...

Register Sign in to join the conversation