Other Guitars

Like Fenders but can’t make up your mind? Problem solved.

Only one jack,hows that work?

Comes with handy gig/body bag.

Does it come with a gig bag?

Ha! John, great minds think alike !!

Apparently, Uke players have very short arms, Bass players extraordinarily long arms!

Even though this idea isn't new (it was done as an art exhibit) but Fender's take on it, with unique pickups, necks, and pickguards is so very very cool!

Could you imagine Gretsch doing a hollowbody mock up of this!?

There's something for Snow White, all the Dwarves AND Bootsy Collins on that thing!

The Fender Manute Bol signature?

I saw (at least) 12 strings...but, no 12-strings.

You will make Rick Nielsen jealous.

– ThePolecats

Yup.

I would miss a 7 string bass.

"OK, honey. I'll just buy 'one' more guitar..."

"OK, honey. I'll just buy 'one' more guitar..."

– PawnShopYamaha

Yup, It'd be real hard to "slip" that one into the collection without being noticed

Could you imagine Gretsch doing a hollowbody mock up of this!?

– Suprdave

Don't give Richman any ideas!

Brian could probably pull it off

My local guitar emporium (TrueTone) won the right to buy that guitar in the dealer raffle, and they bought it. I ran into one of TrueTone's owners at the show and he said they've already had serious inquiries from people who want to buy it, and there's a chance I might get to play it before it goes away.

My local guitar emporium (TrueTone) won the right to buy that guitar in the dealer raffle, and they bought it. I ran into one of TrueTone's owners at the show and he said they've already had serious inquiries from people who want to buy it, and there's a chance I might get to play it before it goes away.

– giffenf

You'll have to a demo.

You'll have to a demo.

Given the opportunity, I certainly will.

Register Sign in to join the conversation