Other Guitars

Jayce is building another Guitar..

After the way my P90 build turned out, im going back for more!

Jazzmaster/Jaguar Shape

Squire Classic Vibe neck

Victorian Ash Body (All Australian Grown wood :D)

Flamed Oak Top

Lollar CC neck pickup (Thanks for the idea Strumm)

Mustang Bridge with Jazzmaster Vibrato

I actually started a Facebook page a while back advertising guitars repairs and mods and whatnot (Has gotten me quite a bit of work!) jaycemade on facebook So if my fellow GDP'ers are facebookers i would love it of you could like my page! Greatly appreciated :D

Stop posting your threads in the third person!!!

– Judd

– J-Rod(Judd)

Why?...

Gives people the chance to avoid threads started by me, if they don't feel like they reply without being a dick...

Strum thinks this build is exciting!!!

A jagmaster with a CC is definitely gonna look cool.

Ive always wanted to use but havn't the right guitar to put one in.

Tort of course!

Im contemplating two though, we'll see what happens. I cn always route a sneaky wire channel for both pickups and switch :)

Tried to like your page. Didn't let me. It might be because I only have a project page and not a personal one: facebook.com/Hashoshanim.

Rough demos of my whole song cycle are posted there and could use a "like" or two myself. It would be great if people "liked" me more... :(

That says so much about Facebook and why people have accounts, Strummer. "If only,....." ;-)

Yeah. I only set up the page a few months ago as folks here said it would help me find collaborators.

Fortunately, the GDP supplies me with all the affection I could ever want or need. Wife and kids are just icing.

Cheers!

But I hate facebook. I'll try again to reciprocate. But it doesn't want to give me the button.

No drama, i can like pages as jaycmade but it not the easiest thing to do.

I got a MDF template made today and i had a body blank glued up. So tomoro ill rout the body!

oh very very cool , love your threads and builds , where do you find the time !! , i think you should start building/selling , do an electric sitar , but with a cool simple shape ,, i'll buy one !

Very creative. Looking forward to seeing the finished instrument.

oh very very cool , love your threads and builds , where do you find the time !! , i think you should start building/selling , do an electric sitar , but with a cool simple shape ,, i'll buy one !

– Anne Flener

– Anne

I don't have alot of time but i make use of the little bits here and there!

I dont go back to work till January the 14th, so i hope to have this on pretty much done. We'll see :)

Cutting your own bodies? Now that's what I call a real build!****

Drmilktruck loves your last one and this one looks great too. He will subscribe to the thread.

aint nothing like building guitars from scratch, heres one I made last year

Can't wait to see the new one Jayce.

– Judd

What's the third person? Is that sort of like the Trinity, or more like Me, Myself and I ?8-) I can't wait to see this build Jayce. Jayce is this your signature inside my 63-66 Rickenbacker rescue project? L@@KS like JAYCE to me.:D

Razzer, Yeah cut and glued up a ody blank a few months ago. I have to rip some of that 3/4" thick oak now for the top. No fun!

Bob, Thank you sir!

Dr, Thanks mate, hope you enjoy this one too :)

MVP Gretsch, Its a lot of fun! I watched your builds come together, nice!

Bear, Thanks Steve, me too!

RC, Hahaha nice Raye! It does look a bit like Jayce doesnt it! Sadly i was born about 23 years after the fact... Former life maybe?.. haha

– J-Rod(Judd)

Why?...

Gives people the chance to avoid threads started by me, if they don't feel like they reply without being a dick...

– jaycemumford

– J-Rod(Judd)

Why?...

– jaycemumford

Ah I'm just messin' with ya, sorry I found the whole third person thing funny. It makes it sound like you're referring to yourself like, "The Todd" or something.

Keep in mind your name appears right above any threads you post.:D

Register Sign in to join the conversation