Other Guitars

I was hoping for something with humbuckers…

… but sometimes you get what you get. Only four years old, in great condition. Kind of a deep “D” shaped neck but still plays fast. And loud! You wouldn’t believe how loud this one gets!

Great!!! Funny, He could be the lost twin brother of my 5 year old son. Same haircut and all

I've got a similar model makes a lot of strange noises and way too much feedback.

And these days you're not allowed to put a strap on it!

The hardest part is getting the case closed after you have finished playing with it.

Keeping em clean is a lifetime challenge

Keeping em clean is a lifetime challenge

– ChimingBell

I’ve never tried it but I hear Meguier’s automotive polishes work well.

I get cats in my cases. They’re altogether easier and cheaper to dispose; they’re practically self-maintaining by comparison. You can only drop so many children off at the convent before people start asking questions.

I used to get that until the cat mistook the guitar case for his litter box. I couldn’t get the smell out until I ripped out and replaced all the lining and foam. After that I stopped leaving cases open.

We've got two of those, but they're much older than yours. For some reason, I no longer have the pickup issues I had when they were that age. Of course, we're not actually "storing" them at our house anymore, so...

I've got a couple like that at my place. Seemed weird to have to go thru it all over again, but it's even better than the first time twenty some years ago.

Register Sign in to join the conversation