Gretsch Garage Sale

1960 Gretsch 6120 @ Music Go Round

No doubt it's a gorgeous guitar. But there isn't a guitar on the planet worth $12k.

Man, you're right ! What was I thinking of posting this over priced worthless piece of crap. I mean, c'mon. You can buy one of those Korean crap guitars and get like 30 of them for the price of this one! And the nice thing is, there's tons of them out there. They're a dime a dozen!! I see people trying to dump em on craigslist, all the time so they are readily available. You see guitar players literally throwing there money away on these old pieces of garbage everyday!! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? IDIOTS, RIGHT? Thanks for opening my eyes.

Is that an original pick-guard for a 1960 without the signpost logo?

Is that an original pick-guard for a 1960 without the signpost logo?

– mallen

That looks like a pickguard for a Dyna equipped guitar or at least from something else. See the pu cuts.

That's some nice looking grain on this one. Looks like it's in pretty good shape too.

Starting high, guess that's what it's all about, and seeing if someone will "bite"! lol

That is a pick guard from late '61 and on through the double-cut era. It would have had a signpost guard, but those are hard to come by.

Man, you're right ! What was I thinking of posting this over priced worthless piece of crap. I mean, c'mon. You can buy one of those Korean crap guitars and get like 30 of them for the price of this one! And the nice thing is, there's tons of them out there. They're a dime a dozen!! I see people trying to dump em on craigslist, all the time so they are readily available. You see guitar players literally throwing there money away on these old pieces of garbage everyday!! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? IDIOTS, RIGHT? Thanks for opening my eyes.

– nightbird

Dick

– nightbird

Dick

Dick

– Charlie Vegas

No. Richard

Register Sign in to join the conversation