Other Guitars

Gibson “Chuck Berry” ES-350T

Saw an announcement for this guitar earlier in the week. It's the short scale thinline ES-350, but with a playable nut width. Looks like the street price is $10,000.

Chuck Berry ES-350T

Pretty cool, I dig it. Thanks for posting it (not 10k cool, but interesting).

Had the use of one of the originals for a night once upon a time! "Don't have much money,but boy if I did......"

Yep, Gibson wised up with Byrdland reissues also, no more 1 9/16th nut width and went to 1 11/16th which maybe this one is also.

Yep, Gibson wised up with Byrdland reissues also, no more 1 9/16th nut width and went to 1 11/16th which maybe this one is also.

only 55 made...chucks was a '55!...super cool guitar..23.5 scale...but at 14K$ list price, the most expensive gibson signature guitar ever...sure collectors will love it..word is robbie robertson has one..surely iconic

cheers

Nice but out of my league.

I'd love that,but well ......ya know...the lack of money thing an'all...

Well, what's not to like, etc. But I think I'll find a way to live without one.

I saw a release about this recently but didn't see those details. i.e. 55 made and that price.

I guess it is what it is. I'll never drive a Rolls Royce, either.

The rich are different from the rest of us. Some years ago there was a fashion for people to put bumper stickers on their regular ol' cars, saying, "My other car is a Rolls-Royce."

And then I saw a Rolls driving across the San Francisco Bay Bridge with a bumper sticker announcing "My other car is a jet."

Eh.

I have four Jets.

Now THAT's something worth bragging about!

Register Sign in to join the conversation