Other Guitars

Finished

Hollowbody I just completed used mostly recycled Gretsch parts tvjones pickups

I actually dig this very very much. Love to play it for a while.

Nice.

Oh my goodness, that's a work of art! It's beautiful, and has all the right appointments, just gorgeous!

Like. One of your nicest yet.

That is wild. Looks like a collaboration between Salvador Dali and Bo Diddley, and that’s an endorsement!

Wow, I really like that. Everything just smoothly flows together. Body shape is kind of Firebird'ish. I'm guessing those pu's are TV Filters in a P-90 mount? The Bigsby headstock shape is a really nice touch and the woods are beautiful. Would be curious to know all the spec's, woods, components, etc.

Very cool. Is that the Caddy G tailpiece you got from me all those years ago?

Wow, I really like that. Everything just smoothly flows together. Body shape is kind of Firebird'ish. I'm guessing those pu's are TV Filters in a P-90 mount? The Bigsby headstock shape is a really nice touch and the woods are beautiful. Would be curious to know all the spec's, woods, components, etc.

– Gretschadelphia

Those are tvjones from 10 years ago I made the brass top, the fretboard is same as 6120 and the body is 14.5 at the widest and 20.5 long 2.5 thick, bought the tailpiece on eBay for 100.00 and the melita I paid 80.00 but I got 5 of them on Gretsch talk some guy gave me a great deal so like 15.00 for the melita. Birds eye maple

Very cool. Is that the Caddy G tailpiece you got from me all those years ago?

– Deke Martin

Nope not this one I recently got this by accident and paid 100

Wonderful. Love the knobs.

Another beautiful guitar! The top figuring and color is so pretty. You are very talented.

Register Sign in to join the conversation