Other Guitars

exceptionally interesting…”

The seller describes this guitar as "exceptionally interesting"... and I would agree. I have no affiliation with the sale or seller. I just love those Bigsby pickups!

https://reverb.com/item/235...

There is a LOT of very interesting stuff there....!!

That is an exceptional piece. Early 50's Epi, as well as genuine original Paul Bigsby pickups. Paul Yandell had one or two of those Bigsby pups, and the sound is unreal. If I had the scratch, I would probably be a contender.

Damn...the pickups could probably get that much alone, no?

That's another "sell-all-my-guitars-I-mean-All-my-guitars-and-maybe-have-enough-and-it-would-be-so-worth-it" guitar. Dang.

I have a period correct fixed-arm B6 Bigsby that would look amazing on that guitar!

I saw the TK Smith guitar seen in one of the photos for sale in another forum as well, just for the record.

That is breathtaking, like a few of the oldest Bachmann Gretsches. Lovely.

It's just a shame about the blingy baroque swoopy glitter appliques. The guitar would be so classy without those.

That is sexy as hell! Proteus I’m with ya on the flavor of the guards (glittery) but I dig the TK style of them which makes me think of Tavo...then I notice the Nocturne red box sitting behind it.

This belongs to Michael Lockwood, formerly married to Lisa Marie Presley. He began as a customer of mine and became a friend over time. He's got a new life going on here in So Cal and he's moving on w some of the gear in his life.

This belongs to Michael Lockwood, formerly married to Lisa Marie Presley. He began as a customer of mine and became a friend over time. He's got a new life going on here in So Cal and he's moving on w some of the gear in his life.

– TheNocturneBrain

I remember those Nocturne pedals he had a while back, such great custom jobs. I wish the Jungle Room session he did with Lisa Marie was still online.

The guitar in this thread is killer! I love the aesthetics!

Make a nice new born present for Archie the Royal baby and compete with the Crown Jewels and Bling. Show stopper guitar.

Hey now, that's what I call (title of this thread)

A blonde epi from the same time period with similar mods belongs to a friend of mind. Supposedly Semi Mosley did the mods with Bigsby parts

Register Sign in to join the conversation