Other Guitars

Epiphone Zephyr Regent Deluxe At Antique Store

Good call. I only knew Roy Lanham as a Jazzmaster guy.

– ThePolecats

Man I love Roy's playing, much underrated IMO.

Great stuff here.

I forgot to mention they had a Rickenbacker "Frying Pan" as well. I forgot about it because I was so excited about the Epiphone I forgot to mention it. I was watching the Rickenbacker category on Jeopardy and they had that as one of the clues so it jogged my memory of the Frying Pan at the antique store.

So, perhaps you might want to mention the location of this amazing shop in Pasadena.

So, perhaps you might want to mention the location of this amazing shop in Pasadena.

– Deed Eddy

Sure will Deed. I had to Google it cuz I didn't know the name. Looked up Good Will and on Google maps found it next to it.

http://www.novotnysantiques...

I have only been in this place twice or maybe three times. I guess if I went more I might find more guitars but I don't really feel like going in there much except last time I thought I'd go in there again. I think this place is very reputable and very well known in the Southern California antique business so they have lots of connections to some very wealthy estates that's why they had these guitars. So maybe they might have more as they go thru other estates over time.

Register Sign in to join the conversation