Other Guitars

Demented project update

Well the Strat 3/3 is moving along -- just what's needed for Timid Folk Music.

The guard on it is junk -but getting a good one cut for DiMarzio P bass bladebucker 1 part on bass side, 2 parts on guitar side..also.have some stacked two-pot assemblies for tone/volume electronics.... one for each of the 3 pickups. Won't play well until it gets a string tree

Only needed a bass tuner for the lo-E.

Remaining junque to be sold off course.

https://reverb.com/item/383...

That looks cool. The picture made me wonder if they make red pickup covers.

That looks cool. The picture made me wonder if they make red pickup covers.

– Bob Howard

That guard is toast. Going to be white guard w/ white pickups. So P Bass cuts on Strat guard.

The little 3 pole China-bucker didn't work out... it's a giveaway at this point.

Looks pretty cool. I don’t mind the single large bass tuner either. If it worries you though, would you be able to source a low E string that would fit a standard tuner, like a Hofner or Fender VI ??

Looks pretty cool. I don’t mind the single large bass tuner either. If it worries you though, would you be able to source a low E string that would fit a standard tuner, like a Hofner or Fender VI ??

– RustyG

It's because that hole was drilled for a bass tuner. I bought a pile of weird necks and bodies and this was in the group of them. Redowel is an idea but for now just going to get it finished.

Register Sign in to join the conversation