Gretsch Garage Sale

For Sale: PRICE DROP $1825….. 2014 6120DE

Sweet - now all you need is someone to send you a 2200.00 gift.

My, my, ain't that Purdy

Will make it a priority. Trying to put funds together.

I tried to send you a pm yesterday, but it came back as undeliverable. Send me an email at kptnjak@yahoo.com and I'll reply to you.

It's a great deal like this that gives me pause to wonder why [other thread] a '58 single Annie asking $1500 can be thought of as not being a high price. This just doesn't compute! Same for Taffy's FMIC 6120 he just sold.

It's a great deal like this that gives me pause to wonder why [other thread] a '58 single Annie asking $1500 can be thought of as not being a high price. This just doesn't compute! Same for Taffy's FMIC 6120 he just sold.

– Windsordave

Perhaps folks have a problem with sending a 2100.00 "gift". While this option is certainly great for the seller, the buyer is hopelessly screwed if ANY problem should arise from the sale. Keep in mind supply and demand, Dave - it doesn't matter how rare or how good a deal is if nobody wants it!

Do you do financing like sweetwater lol? Just kidding, if I had the cash I'd be all over that

Nice....I love the DE models. Good luck!

That's a great price on a stunning instrument -- one of Gretsch's best for sure. Good luck with the sale.

Register Sign in to join the conversation