Other Guitars

CL FYI

Local store pulls in a collection -- too bad I am not after any of this sorta stuff ..although the Supro bass looks cool.But i had one before..l Might be fun just to go up and look tho.

https://washingtondc.craigs...

Local store pulls in a collection -- too bad I am not after any of this sorta stuff ..although the Supro bass looks cool.But i had one before..l Might be fun just to go up and look tho.

https://washingtondc.craigs...

– DCBirdMan

I have a 1961 6025 I’m looking to sell if anyone is interested.

If that's a Gretsch Bikini, I would like to know more. PM sent

That sure would be an interesting group to wade through! Probably a few gems amongst the crappy stuff.

If that's a Gretsch Bikini, I would like to know more. PM sent

– DCBirdMan

You have been looking for one of these Bikinis for ages, Robert! Here's your opportunity, finally.

Note: Photo is not of the subject guitar. Just a internet photo of a G6025.

I like that 3 pickup Kessel.

I stopped by Victor Litz’s and looked over the stash. They have yet to finish matching up the parts with the project guitars or researching what he’s got there, but he said he’s ready to make deals as he is a bit overwhelmed. He bought out a store.

Eliot Eastman sighed this old Anni husk.

This cool Epi with a speed bump pup.

Sure wished I lived closer, I'd love to go poke around that stuff.

Lots of good stuff there. For the right prices there’s some fun projects to be had

Eliot Eastman sighed this old Anni husk.

– Bob Howard

Interesting tail-piece placement!!

Wow, timing is everything. Two years ago I was working back there and had time on my hands. I made the pilgrimage up to Victor Litz from Arlington and enjoyed the visit. This collection would be fun to help sift through and wheel and deal on, because God knows I need to buy more guitars. Would love to know what model that Guild is.

The only Guild he had was a 2000 Starfire.

The only Guild he had was a 2000 Starfire.

Well that's not a bad start.

Looks like there's some classic 60s Japanese stuff too. Velly intellesting...too far away. And I need as many more guitars as Frank does.

Looks like there's some classic 60s Japanese stuff too. Velly intellesting...too far away. And I need as many more guitars as Frank does.

– Proteus

There are a few cool odd Japanese 60s looking things. My ebb & flow of guitar ownership is in the flow side or I would have been more interested. The Kent guitars behind the Clipper made me think of you, especially the four pup one.

There are a few cool odd Japanese 60s looking things. My ebb & flow of guitar ownership is in the flow side or I would have been more interested. The Kent guitars behind the Clipper made me think of you, especially the four pup one.

– Bob Howard

Looks like Lee wasn’t quite into that great Gretsch sound.

Register Sign in to join the conversation