Other Guitars

Case for B16 Telly wanted

To the OP needs for the Tele. It seems the plastic chainsaw case works with the B16, from some web sniffing I did.

Thanks guys, especially to kc_eddie_b. Confuzing...I‘ve found a G&G case, supposedly 3.15“ deep. If that‘s true it must fit.

Sorry I can't help with a case, but as was said earlier, really sweet looking guitar!

I wish I could be more definitive with the manufacturer or retailer I got it from. Sorry guys. But my Tele is happy!

– kc_eddie_b

Got this beautiful G&G case to try, roughly same dimensions like your case and- no chance. What‘s wrong? Is the Chet Handle the problem since it’s impossible to turn to „zero-position“?

Here you can see the TV caster inside the case (disassembled handle, but with bracket).

I‘ve removed the handle, still impossible to close. Is the bracket of the Chet arm maybe a bit steeper? I guess I‘ve gotta try how a regular handle/Duane Eddy handle works.

Here you can see the TV caster inside the case (disassembled handle, but with bracket).

– Stefan

Might work with a lower spring...? I dunno, just guessing.

Finally found a G&G tweed case that fits the TVcaster perfect, at least with the (meanwhile preferred) vintage narrow handle. Kool!

Cool you found something that works. I've been shlepping giant hollowbody cases around for so long that I can't bring myself to put something like a tele in a case - gig bag for the planks!

Cool you found something that works. I've been shlepping giant hollowbody cases around for so long that I can't bring myself to put something like a tele in a case - gig bag for the planks!

– WB

I‘ve wanted a more or less „vintage correct“ packaging for (something like) my Thinline...

Register Sign in to join the conversation