Other Guitars

Brian Setzer - Full Concert - 04/19/86 - Capitol Theatre

I also dont like Woody Allen movies, after being forced to go camping in the woods as a kid... if that helps. :)

ps. Cool video, loved watching it, thanks for posting...

– TheNocturneBrain

I don't like Woody Allen movies either. For no reason other than they are Woody Allen movies

I miss Keith, I miss fake fighting about things that arent true or reasonable. ..and I want a rickenbacker 360 w a fawn bluesbreaker real real bad

oh and the right tuning for Setzer's Mini Bar Blues using the Jimmy Bryant stratosphere tuning

Setzer on a bunch of different guitars, not the least of which is a Rickenbacker 12 string

Skip ahead to 37:15 to hear Tavo's favorite Setzer tune

– Bonedaddy

bump

I bought The Knife on vinyl the year I started x-ray school. Played almost non-stop for two years. Wore that record out. The 6 acres in the foothills I call home is nicknamed “Radiation Ranch”.

Rock This Town on a tele???

K

I bought The Knife on vinyl the year I started x-ray school. Played almost non-stop for two years. Wore that record out. The 6 acres in the foothills I call home is nicknamed “Radiation Ranch”.

– Powdog

I also really listened to "Knife" a lot... Radiation Ranch is definitely a favorite! I liked the reused Radiation riff in Drive Like Lighting, but I would have loved to hear Radiation Ranch done without all the 80's production.

Rock This Town on a tele???

K

– Konrad

Seeing Brian with a B-bender Tele and all those other guitars was a real surprise for me! The playing is insane and fun! The 12-string blows my mind. I'll need to dig deeper into this period of his career because I tuned in when his Gretsch era was in full flight!

Register Sign in to join the conversation