Other Guitars

Blonde Harmony Stratotone

No Affiliation With Seller.

I love everything about this but the price. All the flame and one of the best headstock logos ever. I stuck one of those pickups with an adapter onto a '57 Rambler project and it was a real screamer.

That was probably less than $200 brand new in '61. The price they're asking isn't all that far out of line, considering the age and condition. Sweet guitar!

A great $450 guitar. But I don't determine prices. The market does. If someone will pay that, then that's what it is worth and the seller would be undervaluing it to sell for less. But that's about what I would be willing to pay for it. Probably loads of fun to play.

I love the flame....but the two pickup spruce top ones are my favorite. I had an original one for a while and sold it for about $750 plus shipping a while back.

I have a reissue that I retrofit with dynasonic pickups and a few upgrades that I play a lot.

I love the flame....but the two pickup spruce top ones are my favorite. I had an original one for a while and sold it for about $750 plus shipping a while back.

I have a reissue that I retrofit with dynasonic pickups and a few upgrades that I play a lot.

– guitarcapo

Pic?

I made a pick guard out of some scrap Brazilian rosewood. I refret it with jumbo frets. Also I ditched the master volume for a more traditional Les Paul wiring. Really a fun guitar. Very lightweight and punchy.

Register Sign in to join the conversation