Other Guitars

Big Salmon Hollowbody {P90 Content}

That's nice. 8-)

wow. Love it. The whole thing, right down to the chickenheads

Man, you do nice work. Tasty!

Wow - I like everything about that!!

that is very, very cool

Whoa !! You built that ? I want to hear some details. Looks killer !! 8-)

Amazing. I love everything about it. I want one. :P :P

I love it, but something deep inside tells me it's wrong.

oh mary kay!!..love that trapeze

sorry to say i didn't know about your work before..very nice

Link...

cheers

Thanks everyone! I know it looks pink, bad lighting & worse camera :( It's actually more of a salmon/peach Details? -Hand Carved Sitka Spruce top w/ Century old Spruce Bracing -Curly Maple Sides & Hand Carved Back -3 Piece Maple Neck (Birdseye/Curly/Birdseye) -Kluson Tuners -Custom Made Tailpiece w/ Ebony Wraparound Bridge -P90 Kent Armstrong Couple more detail shots. The "V" is ivory from the same piano the bracing was reclaimed.

Beautiful guitar!

the details make it all the better...a hot rod at first glance, but underneath classic hand carved luthiery...the curly figuring on the back and the stripe up the neck is incredible...

and the ebony bridge setup looks very well thought out

kudos

Do A Video and let us see it in action, It is so beautiful!!! Amazing work my friend!!!!!!

Video, I could probably do that. It would be crude, though... I have another guitar I am finishing in the next day or two, also. Maybe I can put something together after that.

I'm very confident in my manhood and am not afraid to say I like the color pink or salmon. That guitar is just gorgeous. Beautiful work my friend, beautiful.

Wow that's cool AND original! I like the benedetto style heel. I am very envious and impressed!

That bridge looks really cool. And the p90 so close!

Register Sign in to join the conversation