Other Guitars

another one surfaces

These people were involved in my stolen 54 round up. I had to go to court and lost my money and guitar. Nuff said

Isn't London St. of Denmark a shady dealer?

As shady as they come. It's the renamed Music Ground, owned by the ex-con father and son duo Richard and Justin Harrison.

I didn't know Mal Evans was in charge of distributing unknown Beatle guitars. Somebody should ask him about it.

– Afire

Exactly! Big ole Mal was never tasked with "giving" away gear. Bogus on so many levels.

What's with the covered-polepiece pickups? Isn't London St. of Denmark a shady dealer? Cool if true - about the guitar I mean. I wonder what happened to John Fogerty's Fender Mustang, the one he used in the Golliwogs.

– lx

From their Fifties introduction to at least the late Sixties,Musicmasters /Duo-Sonics came standard with covered pickups.

Excellent information Providing by your post, thank you for taking the time to share with us such a nice post. Amazing insight you have on this, it’s nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.

really thanks for the info. This thread has really helping me.

what is crm

Only 64 rounds, someone stole my 87 rounds.

You could have mine for a fraction of that!

Register Sign in to join the conversation