Miscellaneous Rumbles

I want to see the pucker marks the guardian angel left in the seat!

Something seems to be missing. With a title like that, I'm curious.

Something seems to be missing. With a title like that, I'm curious.

– wabash slim

The motorcycle rode right through the middle of a terrible car crash without even having to swerve. The guardian angel riding behind the rider had to leave a pucker mark in the seat.

yeah, that ol' pucker factor has kept me in the seat a time or two. Steve, probably only motorcycle riders will understand the term "pucker factor".

the accident happened so fast. it seems like the bike was through it before realizing what happened. that was scary ! ! !

I was a road racer for 10 years. Honda and Ducati.

Coming out of the infield in Daytona up onto the banking at full gas and it's damp. It goes sideways and you save it. Yes pucker.

I've felt it more times than I care to remember. Tracks all over the east coast.

The rider in the video was beyond lucky. Just wasn't his/her time.

All nine lives used in one instant.

The video didn't show up at all when I first saw this post, Steve. "Pucker Factor" is a term I first heard in the Air Force, and experienced more than once. I think my guardian angel drinks. Driving a 24' truck on a college campus, I'd see this kind of driving daily. I was more afraid for the idiots on the bikes than they were. The one saving grace about bikes is that there is no way the rider can be using a cell phone.

Be safe out there, kids.

It doesn't take much more than a fast roller coaster to make me kiss the seat.

It doesn't take much more than a fast roller coaster to make me kiss the seat.

– Bob Howard

Bob, I don't think it was their lips that were puckered.

we (racers) never thought of it as our lips.....

we (racers) never thought of it as our lips.....

– Gasmoney

Haha!

That was a really bad head-on car crash...and an Omen for someone to stop motorcycling.

Saved to do something else...

Bob, I don't think it was their lips that were puckered.

– crowbone

My brother used the term "kiss the seat" when training in jet fighters in the Air Force to describe said "pucker". I always thought that was a funny way to put it.

This reminds me of typical Russian dash cam videos.

"The one saving grace about bikes is that there is no way the rider can be using a cell phone."

You should see the idiots on their scooters around here, with the cell phone stuck between their ear and the helmet.... or texting while riding!

Yup, I've seen a biker dial on a flip phone while waiting at a stop light, then tuck the phone between his ear & helmet while pulling away from the light.

The rider in Bear's video was remarkably cool under fire. I can't believe he didn't swerve & crash on his own.

Register Sign in to join the conversation