Other Guitars

#2 gold rush complete

Birds eye with stain And lacquered

Leather sides 5th time working with leather

Very nice.Only thing I see that I dont like is the bridge.I like to use my picking hand to mute at the bridge those white posts or whatever they are protruding from the ends of the bridge would be a deal breaker for me.Otherwise real nice work.

Great sound.And a real piece of art.

I have number 1, sure like it!

What do you do with the guitars you build? Do you sell them?

What do you do with the guitars you build? Do you sell them?

– Hipbone

Sometimes

You've got great headstock geometry going on nowadays Brian- arrow straight string runs from nut to tuners. Great to see. I remember you having all sorts of capstans and things on some previous builds, sometimes it looked like a pinball machine up there. You've made big changes, and big strides since then.

I've never seen anybody so determined to make fine instruments.

You've got great headstock geometry going on nowadays Brian- arrow straight string runs from nut to tuners. Great to see. I remember you having all sorts of capstans and things on some previous builds, sometimes it looked like a pinball machine up there. You've made big changes, and big strides since then.

– ade

Thanks I appreciate it, still using what the eye can see hope it works method

– ade

Thanks I appreciate it, still using what the eye can see hope it works method

Register Sign in to join the conversation