Other Equipment

The Nocturne Brain Signature Instrument Cable by Sinasoid

the Nocturne Brain Signature Cable • 14’ of Sinasoid’s premium Slate cable w nickel G&H stubby connects • Suave Vintage looks for sure but built w today's top audio-file standards and still handcrafted in the USA by good lookin lads in Seattle Washington for us. Low capacitance & heavy duty build that keeps a Tight, full low end w a smooth clean top & precise sweet mids • dual spiral sheilding w a thick stranded core • flexy tangle resistant but tough exterior w 100 yr warranty by @sinasoid for @thenocturnebrain . Get 2, one for your guitar to the pedal board, and one from the pedal board to your amp. Your great tone is my priority. note: Cable color is Grey, not black or blue, just classic 50's Grey.

https://www.thenocturnebrai...

$65.00 w free State side shipping. please allow 5-10 days to ship.

If I am out of stock, you can order from our friends from Sinasoid directly here as well:

http://www.sinasoid.com/pro...

100 year warranty - The last cables you'd ever need to buy!

A 40 year warranty will be fine for me. I don’t expect to live much past 100 years...unless they do something amazing with gene therapy. Then I’ll wish I bought one, I betcha.

no right angle connects, no sir. Instead two straight stubbie G&H connects.

ps. yes the 100yr warranty is a genius move on their part eh? :)

no right angle connects, no sir. Instead two straight stubbie G&H connects.

ps. yes the 100yr warranty is a genius move on their part eh? :)

Heirloom to be passed on with your favorite guitar.

I’m sure the warranty is transferable to your heirs and assigns.

I'd be interested in a right angle connect cable, as well. Looks like a great product.

I'd be interested in a right angle connect cable, as well. Looks like a great product.

– Suprdave

got some right angle Sliver patch cables (called the most slim patch cables on earth I believe) and the beefiest speaker cable w extra tough outer webbing; the Sasquatch speaker cable.. These I've got to put through some testing, live performance etc before I get all wiggly about them like the Slate instrument cables I have my logo on.

Register Sign in to join the conversation