Other Equipment

The Dynobrain will be getting a tape echo emulator… Detroit Casket

Tavo, that sounds great!!! It's on my list. IDK if I would ever use "Abby", but the degradation/color and modulation are fantastic! Bravo! Job well done!!!

– ruger9

You'd be surprised as the abby mode doesnt have to used as a boost. Engage it w the vol/gain turned down w the bass cut all the way to 7 oclock where it almost becomes a mids boost and that paisley country kechang starts knocking out of a telecaster. Into the Tape echo part of this box it almost starts gets dirty.

That thing looks cool! Would it be possible to have flip switches in stead of push buttons? That would be great for a 'pedal board' idea I'm working on...

OK, it's not the 25'th quite yet, but being 9 hours before you we're almost there.

I'd like one. Paypal OK?

Webmaster has it set to go live at 12am PST, and to be fair I need to stick to it. Last time it took a day for the first batch to sell out.

@mike2000 its possible :)

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™ (actually loves hippies)

Thanks, that's good to know! I have some ideas cooking in my mind. To be continued for sure!

Thanks, that's good to know! I have some ideas cooking in my mind. To be continued for sure!

– Mike2000

No problem. I will be doing a custom amp top model come spring time.

No problem. I will be doing a custom amp top model come spring time.

I think I just peed a little!

Anybody get theirs yet?

everyone up to about 3 before youIts comin'

Nice...thanks TV...I guess first few guys to get theirs were too engulfed slapback goodness to post their initial thoughts...

I report back once mine lands...really fired up for this one...I know it's going to be insane...

Mines being poked and prodded by customs at the moment. Damned frustrating to know that it's here but 'the man' won't let me have it

An amp top model would be a great idea for an effect like this. It is the sort of thing which you might want to adjust even during a song at a gig.

Mines being poked and prodded by customs at the moment. Damned frustrating to know that it's here but 'the man' won't let me have it

– Vince_Ray

Yep, I hate that...so close yet so far away...

– Vince_Ray

England is the ONLY country that does this w anything I ship!!!

Hey Tavo, is it possible to order now? Our Bass player just texted me saying "that was it".......

Hey Tavo, is it possible to order now? Our Bass player just texted me saying "that was it".......

– 949Norm

sold out the second batch. 3rd Batch avail to order in March. :)

I got mine this AM...an absolutely fantastic pedal...very well thought out and a great feature set...I love the pad DB switch on the Brain CH...adds a bunch of versatility...it allows you to have the Gain control in different spots(as most of you know where it is in the sweep affects the tone/feel as well)...it also affects the ABBY CH too.

The Echo CH has such an organic sound/feel to it...voiced perfectly...works well on all the popular applications...from tight doubling to slap to spacey ambient stuff.

The modulation very natural sounding...it can be totally out of the way or as crazy as you'd ever want.

I ended up putting mine in a true bypass looper so I can use each of the channels(echo/brain/Abby) almost like a patch where I have a "preset" that I kick in for certain parts/sections during a live gig...I have it placed after my 2 dirt boxes, Trem, & Tap Tempo Slap Echo(I like to tap in a 16th note for each song tempo to keep it tight with the band) and before my reverb.

I couldn't be happier...thanks TV for making it a reality...you killed it!

looking forward for the 3rd batch! need this for my new '63 bassman and Billy Brain pedal

/Users/ericklopezmd/Downloads/JPEG image-B39CAF455C02-1.jpeg

Register Sign in to join the conversation