Other Equipment

The Dynobrain will be getting a tape echo emulator… Detroit Casket

middle of the pile bottom left? :)

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™ (actually loves hippies)

Nah, I think that's mine.

yours is flipped ovah so you ken see it Down Undahh! Oi! :)

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™ (actually loves hippies)

Got the Mrs. in the shop helping to keep these moving forward! She'd already pulled a full shift at the dentist office, and then sat down in the shop to do this. Our youngest son is behind her as she assists him w his daily studies. So you know the look I'm getting is :

A. my hot bod behind the camera is turning her on?

B. because I need to sit my natural ass down and get back to work?

C. because she knows I said I would start shipping orders out as they came in during the thanksgiving weekend?

D. All of the above?

None of the above my good sir! I've seen that look before with my wife and it's the 'your cut off look'

Better refill that coffee cup on the bench and start doing some smooth talkin'

Better refill that coffee cup on the bench and start doing some smooth talkin'

– audept

I'd just poured her green tea 10 min before (the starbucks mug is a remnant of a past addiction) doesnt matter, she was focused :)

I try to like green tea at least once a year for an extended period. Never takes.

I drink a lot of green tea because I like it. It's probably the only healthy thing I drink. I wonder if red wine has the same amount of anti-oxidants as green tea?

OMG... That's the look. I mean "THE LOOK". I'll get it daily from my wife and she doesnt even work for/with me. Only thing that nearly helps is to apologize. Doesnt matter for what... And buy flowers. And sweets. Or a new car...

Another strategy to calm down negative vibes at home...

I drink a lot of green tea because I like it. It's probably the only healthy thing I drink. I wonder if red wine has the same amount of anti-oxidants as green tea?

– audept

BOTH!!

"Green tea

Green tea improves brain functions and will make you more alert. Due to the presence of caffeine, green tea will wake all your senses without making you nervous and restless (common symptoms of coffee). It also contains amino acid and L-theanine which work together with caffeine to improve brain function. Many studies have shown that people who consume green tea instead of coffee, have more energy and are more productive.

Green tea can help you lose weight and improve your physical performance. It boosts metabolism by gathering fat acid from fat tissues making them available to be used as fuel in various activities. Green tea antioxidants lower the risks of cancer. It is well known that cancer is related to uncontrolled growth of cells. Antioxidants protect cells and green tea is great for reducing the risks of breast, prostate and colorectal cancer.

Green tea can lower the risks of Type 2 diabetes. This illness occurs because of high blood sugar levels and high resistance to insulin or inability to produce insulin. Many studies have shown that green tea can improve insulin sensitivity, reduce blood sugar levels and minimize the risks of developing Type 2 diabetes.

Red wine

Red wine improves heart health. Red wine is loaded with antioxidants called polyphenols which protect blood vessels and help lower bad cholesterol.

Red wine improves brain functions. New studies have shown that moderate wine drinking (one glass a day) can greatly improve memory.

Red wine prevents cancer. Drinking a glass of red wine four times a week is enough to prevent uncontrollable growth of cells which is the main reason for cancer.

Red wine is perfect solution for those who want to lose weight. Resvertarol helps reduce fat cells"

Well, that's all the guilt taken care of! Pinot Noir, anyone?

You do a proper demo yet ????

You do a proper demo yet ????

– ruger9

I dont have anytime yet (the hospital bit stumbled my roll), I'm burning the candle on both ends. I will have a pro guitarist buddy doing a vid of this pedal in 4K, stereo mic'ing, etc at a studio in georgia before the year ends hopefully. Also the mystery brain will be at the Indiana Round up w both my Blondeshell w 1x12 cab (creamback 75w UK celestion) and the Moonshine'39 combo.

I'm mightily looking forward to trying all these, and really appreciate your bringing them. We'll surely beg you and Jer to do a show-n-tell session.

I'm mightily looking forward to trying all these, and really appreciate your bringing them. We'll surely beg you and Jer to do a show-n-tell session.

– Proteus

Well somebody FILM IT, for chrissakes!

You can do the vid later,I just wanna know are they still on time for departure from the Vega Station?

Yak yak yak yak...Just play the damn thing!

Sounds great. When I can afford it I'll buy one.

I dig it :)

T&T with a BSMB! Great demo guys, can't wait for mine to show up!

Tavo, that sounds great!!! It's on my list. IDK if I would ever use "Abby", but the degradation/color and modulation are fantastic! Bravo! Job well done!!!

Sounds great...really cool texture of the repeats...nice work...looking forward to mine...

Register Sign in to join the conversation