Other Equipment

The Dynobrain will be getting a tape echo emulator… Detroit Casket

So... for almost 8 years musicians have been asking for a nocturne delay pedal w the dynobrain preamp. Looks like you will get not only these in one box, but better yet a tape echo emulator(echo w modulation) w the dynobrain preamp. the RE-301 fully realized in a stompbox so to speak. First run of ten is in the works and I will be needing to do pre-orders for those who are ready to put their money where their mouth is. Demo vid forth coming. (this is a 3 stomper pedal, the detroit casket is happening, yay..but I think I'm changing the name)

So... for almost 8 years musicians have been asking for a nocturne delay pedal w the dynobrain preamp. Looks like you will get not only these in one box, but better yet a tape echo emulator(echo w modulation) w the dynobrain preamp. the RE-301 fully realized in a stompbox so to speak. First run of ten is in the works and I will be needing to do pre-orders for those who are ready to put their money where their mouth is. Demo vid forth coming. (this is a 3 stomper pedal, the detroit casket is happening, yay..but I think I'm changing the name)

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™ (actually loves hippies)

Don't change the name OR the glorious graphic!

I remember way back when when you made the first 3 casket for Buzz!

Is this a PT2399 or a SHARC chip? Or is it analog?

Looking forward to this one!

Oh yeah, this could be good.

Watching for video with open eyes/ears/etc. Exciting!!

OK, you got my attention, Tavo....!!

Great news! But hopefully my ordered Atomic Brain won't be delayed...

Is this a PT2399 or a SHARC chip? Or is it analog?

Looking forward to this one!

– Otter

That SHARC chip makes good stuff.

Knowing Tavo, I'm betting it's analog, but I have no problem with digital DONE RIGHT, either.

Wow. That's a lot of pedal

• Triple Nipple
  • 3-Mile Island

Good show, Tavo! All good things in one package. I'm intrigued. Gonna have to buy some nice, pointy-toed shoes to work it.

so these ten pre-orders you say...

– Buddy Mercury

I was going to start w 10 but I've had more than 30 pre order requests since yesterday.. Gonna have to figure something out.

I was going to start w 10 but I've had more than 30 pre order requests since yesterday.. Gonna have to figure something out.

Good for You.

you hiring??

have'm made in china!!

hahaha

good to hear!...luck

cheers

May be the best idea yet. I find myself using my copicat again. Not because the delays themselves sound good - it's the interaction between the preamp and delay that makes the overall sound great! I don't think the delays themselves, in isolation, are as important.

You have a point. A friend once brought around a Fulltone tape echo for me to try as he knows i love my rockabilly. Yes the repeats sounded decent, but the preamp was what really got my attention. Forget the tape delay - I want that preamp in a box! I would be happy with my home-brew delay with that preamp.

May be the best idea yet. I find myself using my copicat again. Not because the delays themselves sound good - it's the interaction between the preamp and delay that makes the overall sound great! I don't think the delays themselves, in isolation, are as important.

– eCastro

That's actually why I like my RE-20. There's something else going on there, with the preamp... unlike the Strymon and TC stuff (which I love) that are great echo emulations, but the preamp "emulation" doesn't cut it for me. That's why alot of us have been putting the Brain Seltzer in front of our echo-of-choice.

Add one more to your pre order!!!!!! I'm in!!!!!

could that be a new line in pedals tavo? Preamp pedals based on other tape delays like the copycat etc? Guess they all have their own voice

Well game on for sure but the name after much thought and laughing w the gorilla over Young Frankenstein quotes..and yelling BLUCHER!! ...will be Frau Blucher,yep. Makes no sense since this is all based on the RE301 space echo but does anything I do make common sense. no since its about tone and guitar - amp interaction. These of course will have the original Roland RE-301 NOS Toshiba linear chip in them as long as supplies last. (again it really doesnt make than much of a difference aurally but its fun)

some iphone clips from tweakin yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/th...

https://www.facebook.com/th...

Register Sign in to join the conversation