Other Equipment

Thanks Tim…

...for this beautiful Serpentune in raw alu!

Now that is the business!

Sweet design, very clever Tim!

Did Tim make that bridge base, too?

That's a killer combination!

Fab. Got me thinking.

– Bob Howard

I know what you mean. . .

Did Tim make that bridge base, too?

That's a killer combination!

– crowbone

That‘s a custom dBridge base, matches the Truarc nvrtheless perfect.

Stefan, that's super-cool! Looks great.

I thought that you had sworn off all other bridges save for the D-bridge? Why the change of heart?

Stefan, that's super-cool! Looks great.

I thought that you had sworn off all other bridges save for the D-bridge? Why the change of heart?

– reverb11

No change of heart. Dave doesn‘t take new orders currently and I wanted a Serpentune nevertheless, so all‘s good!

Thanks for posting the pic, Stefan. I know the lead-up and order process were drawn-out and convoluted, but it looks to have been worth the wait.

The raw aluminum looks positively stellar on that engraved dogbone base! Looks like they should go together.

I hope you find it sounds as good and performs as well as it looks.

Actually, of course, the thanks should go to brother Steve and his master machinist ReRob, who did most of the practical design work. Especially to ReRob, who is the craftsman who has made every Tru-Arc bridge. I'm just the shill out front.

I'll pass along the compliments.

Looks like they should go together.

Well, now that you've got a template, I've got Tru Arcs with no bases, and I'd buy that for a dollar.

Looks like they should go together.

Well, now that you've got a template, I've got Tru Arcs with no bases, and I'd buy that for a dollar.

– crowbone

Gee, CB, come to your senses and don't get carried away like this. Do you think that money grows on trees or something?

Register Sign in to join the conversation