Other Equipment

Saw this awhile back, looks pretty versatile.

For $200 it looks like a pretty good bargain. If your pedal board is limited for space this could free up a few spots.

I am interested in small boxes that have a few effects. An actual demo would be better than arty pix of a shoreline but still this is enough to get me interested. Thanks for calling this to my attention. Will investigate further.

Im thinking this will be my next purchase,it looks appealing. After I buy a new bed mattress....

Small pedal that does a lot? Dr. Scientist Bit Quest. It's ugly as can be, but it'll blow your mind.

This one does look interesting - another in a fairly massive new crop of really superb-sounding delay/verb/mod pedals, no doubt based on the Spin chip (http://www.profusionplc.com...)

This chip (and competitors) are so good and so cheap that lots of pedal designers across the spectrum from the basement home-brew sort to corporate teams are re-combining familiar effects in new ways, putting personality in via their decisions about parameters to bake in, parameters to put under knobs, how the pedal handles gain, its eq structure.

Really interesting time to be into pedals.

This one may be a little too chorus-oriented for my taste - and it represents a lot of duplication of areas where I'm already in too deep. But as a compact pedal that provides a great return on modest pedalboard space - and has dedicated controls on the top - it looks great.

Good find!

Small pedal that does a lot? Dr. Scientist Bit Quest. It's ugly as can be, but it'll blow your mind.

This one does look interesting - another in a fairly massive new crop of really superb-sounding delay/verb/mod pedals, no doubt based on the Spin chip (http://www.profusionplc.com...)

This chip (and competitors) are so good and so cheap that lots of pedal designers across the spectrum from the basement home-brew sort to corporate teams are re-combining familiar effects in new ways, putting personality in via their decisions about parameters to bake in, parameters to put under knobs, how the pedal handles gain, its eq structure.

Really interesting time to be into pedals.

This one may be a little too chorus-oriented for my taste - and it represents a lot of duplication of areas where I'm already in too deep. But as a compact pedal that provides a great return on modest pedalboard space - and has dedicated controls on the top - it looks great.

Good find!

– Proteus

I agree, Ive noticed quite a few pedals doing double duty lately. Im not a huge pedal guy but Ive discovered they compensate a little for my sub par playing. Funny how your mistakes seem to blend in to the next well played note with a little extra delay.

Speaking of delay, what pedal would you recommend with a leaning towards more Delay and Reverb as opposed to this little gem that has more of a Chorus vibe going.

Register Sign in to join the conversation