Other Equipment

NPD.. El Capistan

Showed up yesterday, sold my Brigadier to get it!

Havent had much time too mess with it, was using my Jamman looper to play some stuff through it so i could mess with the toggles and knobs.

Looking forward to seeing what this pedal can do :)

I had understood that no knobs were hidden from Tiger.

Don't know about the El Capi, but the Timeline is the single most astounding piece of delaytophonic pedalgear it's been my privilege to own. It's like an instrument as much as a pedal. A creative tool, as it were. Start playing and suddenly it's three hours later.

Proteus, i have been hankering for a Timeline! The vids on youtube are just jawdropping. The things it can do my god!

Buuuut, as a bedroom basher i cant justify that much.. Just yet ;-)

I got mine 2 days ago and was blown away about is versatile in echo sounds.You can get a real real deep sound like "Albatross " or "Wicked Game" and also the typical Sun and Cliff Gallup sound.It´s like Proteus said, you´re sitting there and trying and it will put a glance on your face :P :P :P

It's SO good, I honestly can't imagine anyone raising the bar at this point. If the bar goes any higher, you'll need a tape loop and record/playback heads! :P

Don't know about the El Capi, but the Timeline is the single most astounding piece of delaytophonic pedalgear it's been my privilege to own. It's like an instrument as much as a pedal. A creative tool, as it were. Start playing and suddenly it's three hours later.

– Proteus

– Proteus

Good to see you, P :D

I "second" billydelight's comment -- Nice to see you back, Tim.

I'm pretty sure I prefer my Capistan to my vintage watkins copicat; I'm pondering selling my copicat because the Capistan is just that good.

Theres very little thats gunna go wrong with the El Cap...

For a digital tape echo that fits on a pedal board, I don't think it gets any better than the El Cap. I love mine!

Register Sign in to join the conversation