Other guitar-y things

New WC&P Day (again)

Went to visit my daughter in Point Loma (San Diego) today and was gifted with another water color & pin picture of my guitar.

She is studying Psychology with a minor in art. Her current plan is art therapy with kids.

And here is the 1st one again. I'm a very proud dad.

Great work! She's very talented.

She’s quite an artist. She very talented.

Was in San Diego last Sunday. Went to Hotel Del Coronado. Ate at Pizzeria Luigi. My fave pizza place ever. Have you been there? There are two locations in SD.

I will have to try Pizzeria Luigi next time I am down there. We ate at Pizza Nova sitting on the patio looking at the harbor.

My wife & I try to get to Hotel Del Coronado (as well as the Mission Inn in Riverside) every Christmas season to see the decorations. They become a zoo with all the people.

I will have to try Pizzeria Luigi next time I am down there. We ate at Pizza Nova sitting on the patio looking at the harbor.

My wife & I try to get to Hotel Del Coronado (as well as the Mission Inn in Riverside) every Christmas season to see the decorations. They become a zoo with all the people.

– RcktBrewMan

I looked up on Yelp Pizza Nova. Looks like a nice restaurant. Food looks good. Nice view. I'll check it out next time. Pizzeria Luigi has two locations. I suggest the location I went to at 1137 25th St. No nice view like Nova but outstanding pizza.

Register Sign in to join the conversation