Other Equipment

New Brains Day!!

New Brains Day: Back before the new Mystery BRAIN ECHO 301 was available for order, I had already realized that I needed more brains to make my life more fulfilled (insert emoticon here). I looked at both the Atomic Brain Mini and the Shrunken Brain from Nocturne but I couldn’t decide between them, so in a masterstroke of ingenuity I ordered both of them. Because I covet special run boutique products I ordered them in a custom finish which turned out even better than I hoped for. Today after a long and exhausting flight across the Pacific the carrier stork has glided in for a touchdown and regurgitated his precious cargo. A small Welcoming Arrival Ceremony was conducted with the help of a Pinot Noir cork, which everyone present was obliged to sniff in deference to the new immigrants from SoCal. A warm welcome to the new Atomic Brain Mini and its sibling Shrunken Brain to the world of Oz!

A small Welcoming Arrival Ceremony was conducted with the help of a Pinot Noir cork, which everyone present was obliged to sniff in deference to the new immigrants from SoCal.

Yes well.

That's exactly the right approach with Those Bespoke Products.

I use the same ceremony for SerpenTune arrivals. A LOT of corks were used during these procedures. There were pictures taken but they all turned out too blurry to use.

Those are very cool indeed. Tavo does brilliant work.

I too suffer(though you'd never know it by talking to me) from TMBS(Too Many Brains Syndrome)

A Billy Brain and an Atomic Brain.

As I type this, I realized that I haven't heard what the Atomic Billy Brain sounds like. Hmmm...

review?

– eCastro

I will be testing these out on the weekend. I already have an Atomic Brain, the mini version is the same circuit but takes up less real estate. The Shrunken Brain is the one I'm looking forward to.

I've never been accused of having too many brains

I had brains and eggs for breakfast with a side of grits... YUM!

I had brains and eggs for breakfast with a side of grits... YUM!

– Bear

That's gross, Steve!

Eating brains doesn't make you brainier. It just raises your cholesterol.

Register Sign in to join the conversation