Other Equipment

interactive tube amp

Crazy. I want to play with one. It might be amazing, it might be a POS, but I definitely want to plug in! Thanks for the link man.

At first I thought it might be crap, but it could be awesome.

If it works that would be very cool for touring acts. Put one of those on your rider and you can emulate every amp used in the studio right on stage and you wouldn't have to carry anything but a guitar.

I'm hoping to, but it's been a rough year for music stores in general so I'm not sure if we're going to make it.

I just can't justify the expense of flying out there basically to walk around for a few hours. There's not a whole lot of exciting new things to check out IMHO.

That thing is hideous. But if it sounds good and is as versitile as they say, it could be ten times the ugly and it would sell.

It's an amp. I'm not overly concerned about what it looks like. I think Marshall amps are stupid looking, but I've used them before.

Looks interesting...

Good to some Aussie stuff over at NAMM, Mr Ibrahim does some pretty amazing stuff. He amps always look exceptionally well made..

\Buut im a snob for things like PTP and Turret boards, not a big fan of PCB's which is what all his amps are...

I'd expect something with this technology to be PCB. I don't think that it would be a replacement for a good hand-wired tube amp, but you must admit that's a pretty impressive feat if it works as it should.

I'd expect something with this technology to be PCB. I don't think that it would be a replacement for a good hand-wired tube amp, but you must admit that's a pretty impressive feat if it works as it should.

– bombcityrocker

– rivercityrocker

Oh yeah obviously this is, but in general things live these don't usually interest me.

Gotta admit, if it does work as he says its a hell of an idea!

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't BUY one!

If I was a touring musician I'd put one on my rider though.

Im sure someone here is going to NAMM and will try one out!

Register Sign in to join the conversation