Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: 6119 1962-ht SOLD

Here's the reverb link

Would do $1175 shipped through paypal gift. Would definitely be interested in trades of all sorts, just try me.

I have rep over on offsetguitars and I also have immaculate ebay and reverb accounts if you need reassurance.

Nice looking Tenny!

Great price...have wondered how new Hi Los compare w/ old... only trade I have is that '61 Gibson Melody Maker D, which I think clocks in around 1100-1250, except the deal I did put me into to for more. IF it sold I would be all over this.

When I first got it, the neck hilo was amazing, but the bridge was so awful. After some research, I shimmed the bridge one up pretty close to the strings and it sounds great now, a completely different sound.

Desmond, please add your guitar to the database before it sells.

Click on THIS LINK, go to the bottom of the page and click on "Add Your G6119-1962HT".

I have an '83 Strat (not Smith) lemme know

Just added it and BUMP

– desmondwafers

I don't seem to see it in the database. Do you? I can see it through the link on your profile, but I don't see it among the examples of the guitar in the database. Very odd.

I'm honestly not too familiar with the system, but when I went to recently added guitars, it's there.

When one goes to THIS PAGE in the database, I don't find your guitar.

Tartan Phantom, can you figure this one out??

It's there, Bob. It's the 2004 model. Dang this is tempting!

Don, this is a photograph of desmondwafers' Tennessee Rose. Do you see that photograph anywhere in the database of guitars on THIS PAGE? I don't. And that 2004 model is owned by GDP member Black Penguin.

I think I fixed it. Mine was in 62ht Tennessee rose not 1962ht Tennessean.

You're right, Bob, I misspoke. Not the first time, probably won't be the last. But I did see his in there when I posted. It was the 2003 not 2004. Mea culpa.

Don, in rereading my post, it comes across vastly different than I had intended. It sounds harsh and scolding, which is nowhere close to how I intended it. My apologies for it sounding that way.

Register Sign in to join the conversation