Other Equipment

Diabeetus

I don't care what it does.

This has to be the best damned pedal I've ever seen!

BTW...it's a tremolo/fuzz.

That's awesome. I want that on my board even if it's not in the signal chain. Both lights on all the time.

They could make a whole line of pedals just off of the Addams Family. The possibilities are endless. This is a genius design!

That's no Mickey Mouse pedal. It's the right fuzz to do, and the pulsing way to do it.

Oh......I think I can live without it.

I just want the box.

My Supa-Trem does what I need, and fuzz just isn't my thing lately.

Not sure what I would do with that? It does look cool!

Being a man that is under the curse of "DIABEETUS" I think I would be loath to own such a pedal, but what the smurf I think its cool as shit, I just want it for the graphics alone.

I don't think it'd work with any of the songs I currently play!

How fitting if it were used on a cover of this song..

But wait. Couldn't I get the same effecket with pedals I already have?

push the button and your sugur goes low and you pass out, then a cop arrests you for being drunk, only you didn't drink any booze, you almost die in jail. you hit the other button and your legs wobble uncontrollably

Dave your an ass, I love you!

But wait. Couldn't I get the same effecket with pedals I already have?

– Proteus

I get the same effect without the pedals.

push the button and your sugur goes low and you pass out, then a cop arrests you for being drunk, only you didn't drink any booze, you almost die in jail. you hit the other button and your legs wobble uncontrollably

Being a T1 (juvenile diabetic) for 34 years--this makes me laugh. Thank you

Being a man that is under the curse of "DIABEETUS" I think I would be loath to own such a pedal, but what the smurf I think its cool as shit, I just want it for the graphics alone.

– chrisbo

Chrisbo, you're cantankerous enough that I can see you with that pedal easily. I don't use pedals, but I like the goofiness of it.

Register Sign in to join the conversation